HOTEL GOLDEN TULIP KRAKOW KAZIMIERZ
The Hotel “Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz” is a new four-star Hotel belonging to the Louvre Hotels Group and the second Hotel branded by “Golden Tulip” in Krakow.
The Hotel is located in the historic district of Krakow – Kazimierz, a unique place on the map of Krakow. Once, Kazimierz of Krakow was a Jewish district of Krakow, religious life of Krakow’s Jews was focused there. Today, Kazimierz is one of the most visited parts of Krakow, and together with the Old Town and the Wawel Castle it has been designated a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Kazimierz is the centre of night life of Krakow, with a huge number of pubs, restaurants and cafes, loved and frequently visited by tourists, the place where culture, history and art entwine. In the summer, Kazimierz hosts numerous festivals and events, among others Festival of Jewish Culture.
The most important monuments of Kazimierz are churches: the Corpus Christi Church; the St. Catherine Church; the St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr and Pauline Fathers Church,Skalka; the Kazimierz City Hall, Wolnica Square; the Old Synagogue; the Historical Museum of Krakow; the Remuh Synagogue; the Remuh Cemetery; and other synagogues.
The Hotel is just a short walk away from the historic Old Town of Krakow, the Wawel Royal Wawel Castle and the Main Market Square.
The Hotel is located 3 km from the Main Railway Station, 15 km from the John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice, and 110 km from the Katowice-Pyrzowice International Airport (only one hour by motorway)
• 139 rooms
• Estragon Restaurant
• Lobby bar named Strong Gold Bar & Lobby
• Fully equipped conference room
• Underground car park
• Outdoor playground for children
• Wireless, free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the Hotel
• 24 hour reception
• Fitness room
Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz is a modern hotel with innovative design:
- a modern Audio-Video System has been installed in the shared parts of the hotel, allowing to control vision, light, and sound in various areas of the hotel, creating unique, individual atmosphere for each
- an up-to-date mirrorvision TV system has been used in the lobby bar:LATET System – Mirror Display
- a cutting-edge light management and RGB light control system has been provided in the restaurant and in the conference room, along with the Digital Signage information system ensuring professional service during all kinds of events, conferences, and meetings
- the conference room will be equipped with modern multimedia projectors and installable, built-in projection screens, controlled automatically, depending on the arrangement of the room and its purpose, as well as dynamic wireless microphones
- the modern and eco-friendly Building Management System has been installed in the hotel to maximise the comfort of the visitors’ stay in their rooms by means of individual control of heating, air conditioning, etc.
- the hotel rooms are provided with a state-of-the-art access control system with the highest safety standards in the Mifare technology
- a playground is available for children
Hotel accepts payment only in PLN by cash or by credit card.
Please note,that the hotel car park is a ban on entry of cars with LPG.
The only entrance/exit to the car park with a car lift, dimensions: height: 2.00 m, lenght: 5.35 m, width: 2.20 m.
Price per hour: 10 PLN
Price per day: 75 PLN
Up to 1 children aged 2 free of charge stay, on baby cot
Up to 1 children aged 6 free of charge stay if they sleep on existing beds.
Extre beds can be set in the room